We at Best Western provide travel professionals:
- over 4000 quality assessed hotels worldwide
- centralized Best Cheque commission payment program
- competitive agreements for business and leisure agents
- Travel Card program with great sales commission
- Best Western Rewards® members can earn 250 miles with one of Best Western's global airline partners with each qualifying stay at Best Western hotels worldwide. No flight is required.
- Going on holiday? Check our IATA agent discounts.
Best Western's Agreement options
Global FIT Rates Best Western is the only worldwide hotel chain that offers a global FIT program with over 2,300 participation hotels from 56 countries. The GFIT program is available by contract only and features tax-inclusive net rates, centralized billing and payments and reservations via the GDS or our central reservation offices.
Best Business Worldwide(BBW) Best Business Worldwide is a global program offering client's discount rates as much as 20%. This program gives travelers one stop shopping for all Best Western hotels around the world at some of the most competitive rates in market.
Local agreements and RFPs We also tailor local agreements according to your clients' needs – furthermore, contact our sales team for any questions regarding RFPs.
Best Western's global commission payment program, Best Cheque, saves time and gives travel agents' even more better reason to book their client to in any more of 4000 Best Western hotels.
Who Qualifies? IATA/ARC/TIDS/CLIA and Best Western pseudo-IATA approved travel agents worldwide.
- All rates are commissionable (except net rates as indicated; some specially negotiated group and rate plans, as well as travel agent discounts).
- Commission payments are guaranteed by Best Western for up to six months after departure date.
How it Works
Best Western guarantees a commission to all IATA/ARC/TIDS/CLIA and Best Western pseudo-IATA approved travel agents worldwide.
Whether a reservation is booked through the GDS using the "BW" access code, Best Western's agent friendly Web site, Best Western's central reservation system or property direct, travel agents will receive a consolidated monthly statement that lists each reservation by property and pays all commissions in one check.
Travel Agent Rate
Because of our worldwide presence and our commitment to quality and service, our hotels are great choise not only for your clients but you too.
Who Qualifies? Accredited travel agents worldwide.
Program Benefits Travel Agents are welcomed at Best Western and receive 50% off standard rates at participating hotels in the US and Canada, and 25% or more off at international locations. This discount is subject to availability and is for travel agent personnel only.
How it Works For more information, contact the our toll-free contact center to request the Travel Agent Discount for the dates.
Best Western Travel Card for agents
Best Western Travel Card, and especially Best Western Advance program linked to it, offer a travel agent a good commission and ready-made product to resale.
- The agent can sell either currency loaded Best Western Travel Card or cards loaded with Best Western Advance units. With Best Western Travel Card loaded with currency, the client can pay any services provided by the Best Western hotel. With Best Western Advance units, the guest can pay the booking which include bed and breakfast.
- The agent will get access to easy-to-use Best Western Travel Card online system where each Best Western Travel Cards are loaded.
- Both currency and unit Best Western Travel Cards provide good commission for the agent.
*Numbers are approximate and can fluctuate