Great for incentive, sales promotion and a payment card
A currency-loaded Best Western Travel Card® is a pre-paid gift card that is used toward Best Western hotel charges (any eligible service managed or operated by a Best Western hotel) and applicable taxes.
The Travel Card as payment option:
- Because Travel Cards are fully transferable they are an excellent payment option for modern companies. Travel Cards are available in any denomination beginning at 25 USD or euro or any other of the currency available*.
- If the total purchase cost is greater than the amount on the Travel Card, the difference can be paid using other forms of payment such as cash or credit card. Check the card balance online at travelcard.bestwestern.com and reload the card online or if the card is purchased at the hotel, you can reload the card at any of our area's hotels.
- Currency Best Western Travel Cards® do not expire. Plus points or miles can be earned by Best Western Rewards® members on qualified stays using currency loaded Travel Cards.
- Simply present the Best Western Travel Card® upon check-in at any Best Western. No advance reservations are required for currency-loaded cards. Unit-loaded cards may require advance reservation. However, the Travel Card can not be used as a form of room reservations guarantee. A credit card is needed as a guarantee of payment and established no-show policies apply.
- The card/s can be bought at Best Western hotels or online.
- Read the full terms & conditions here.
*CAD, Swiss Franc, Danish Krone, British Pound, Norwegian Krone, Swedish Krona or Australian Dollars
Best Western Travel Card® is great for many purposes
•Non-sales recognition awards
•New business generation
•Customer thank you gifts
•Gifts for special occasions