Finding a someone to take care of your cat or dog can be a hassle; so why do not chose one of the pet-friendly Best Western hotels to accommodate both you and your furry friend! Majority of Best Western hotels welcome cat and dog owners with their furry friends. Check the pet policy when booking a hotel.
Tips for travelling with pets
- Pack plenty of treats, food and toys. If you are driving, bottled water is a must for exercise stops.
- Pack your pet's bed, blanket or favorite toy to remind them of home.
- Plan your route ahead of time and make your Best Western reservations well in advance. Confirm the pet policy at the time of booking.
- Don't feed your pet a large meal immediately before a long drive. Break meals up throughout the trip to minimize the risk of motion sickness.
- Never leave your pet unattended. New surroundings and the stress of traveling can cause your pet to act out in uncharacteristic ways.
- Bring plenty of disposable bags to clean up after your pet.